Getting started with BlkOps Fitness is a ton of fun! It may seem intimidating at first, but don't worry! We definitely won't have you moving massive weight on your first days here. We will, however, put you through an awesome, in-depth "OnBoard" course where we will assess your movement, teach you all the necessary warmups, and cover all the technical movements you will see later in our group class program. We also include an InBody Composition scan to get you started! We are a "Results Driven" fitness program and we want you to be able to prove your progress!!
We know starting something new can create a little anxiety, so all these intro sessions are handled by the owners themselves and we meet you where you are at presently. There are no prerequisites. All we require is a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and to work! We'll do the rest!!
SCHEDULE YOUR 1 ON 1 ONBOARD!
Here's a bit of info to prep you for your OnBoard sessions at BlkOps Fitness. There won't be any crazy surprise workout that we'll toss you into. We just want to show you exactly why people are so crazy about our workouts and introduce you to some of our members and team.
During your OnBoard, you will receive:
- One 90 min personal training session with one or more of our staff
- A baseline movement and fitness assessment
- An overview of our training methodology and class options
- In-Depth warm-up + mobility instruction
- Functional movement and weight training guidance
- Nutrition jumpstart with one of our Precision Nutrition certified coaches (we have 5!!)
- InBody 270 Body Composition Scan (optional but recommended)
- A tour of our training grounds
- And so much more!
To get your OnBoard course scheduled, fill out the form and someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to discuss the best time for you to come in. We are also happy to help answer any questions you might have about training at BlkOps Fitness. We look forward to meeting you!